Saturday, February 21, 2009

upcoming posts

We are in Waco right now, about to go see SING! :) So there will be an upcoming post about that. Also, we are overdue for a post-Valentine's Day post so that's coming too. It was wonderful!

Left town right after my wonderful friend Michelle's bridal shower. It was so much fun! We are so excited for her and Cody, they are getting married in 6 weeks! Cody is such a great guy and I'm SO glad Michelle found someone so wonderful. We had fun celebrating them!

Anybody on twitter? I'm getting addicted.

I really need to fix up my blog. I'm not in the know about all the new stuff. I still just have my old links to blogs that I never update or add to. Help!

2 comments:

Rob and Amy said...

ok im twittering...head to my blog and follow me :)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!