Monday, March 2, 2009

What is...

...the cutest thing you have ever seen at a bridal shower? I need some cool ideas! Games, decorations, favors, anything you have seen done that was really thoughtful, inventive or cool. My cousin is getting married and we are throwing her a family shower - and her family threw me one and just did so much really sweet stuff for me. (Think hand initialed, homemade iced cookies, hand tied favor boxes in our colors, a game involving a video of my soon-to-be husband, a cake from Stein's, amazing food...etc.) So, since I'm pretty sure my readership (if you can call it that) is 99% female, I thought I'd ask for suggestions.

Also, I need more followers!! If you read our blog, scroll down and click "Follow." Come on. I look like a nerd.

Happy Monday everybody. Just four more days until Friday. Haha.

A couple pics from the shower the Lilley's threw for me. I wish I had more on my computer right now...I need to get them from my mom.


1 comment:

The Pettijohn's said...

aww! I miss our wedding season from last year!!!

How fun :)